Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tour of our Holiday Rambler Imperial Motor Home

I don't know about you, but I occasionally get hit with a bout of curiosity regarding the inside of people's RVs. Whenever I read blogs about the RV lifestyle, I like checking out the photos that the bloggers share to see what kind of layout they have and how they use their space. To reciprocate the favor, I'd like to share with my readers some pics of my Holiday Rambler Imperial motor home. It is 40' long class A diesel pusher.




We start in the cockpit area, where you see the one and only door right in front of the passenger seat.




Directly behind the cockpit is the living room area, where we have a jack-knife couch and a small freezer. You can see our two-seater dinette in the back left corner of the photo. Fortunately, there is a leaf that pulls out so we can squeeze the kids in around the table.







Here is our kitchen, which has a decent amount of counter space for a motor home. It also features  solid oak cabinets which I would love to have painted. We have a side-by-side refrigerator, stove, oven and convection microwave but sadly, no dishwasher.


Moving on, here is our lovely bathroom . . .


. . . and shower. If you were to keep walking through the bathroom past the shower, you'd find the bedroom at the back of the coach.


But first, if you were to open the doors just past the shower, you'd find the piece de resistance, our washing machine.

The RV is an older gal, but she looks pretty good for her age.




No comments:

Post a Comment